Delicious nutritional meals and snacks
Kina’Ole Estate core services are Dining, Personal Care, Daily Activities and House-keeping. Above and beyond these core services, each Kina’Ole staff member participates in creating an atmosphere that respects and promotes individual resident’s interests.
- Three meals a day plus snacks
- Linen service
- Weekly maid service
- Assistance with bathing and dressing
- Medication monitoring
- Day activities and monthly excursions
- In home massage
- Respite services
- Cable TV and private phone services
- Registered nurse available 24-7
- Above and beyond these core services, each staff member works hard to create an atmosphere which respects and promotes the individual resident’s needs and interests.
In Each Room
Your suite is always your private retreat and comes completely furnished. Our interior designer has preplanned the interior decor using neutral colors and awaits the personal touches and cherished collectables that make a house a home.
- Safety feature: Emergency response system in bathroom and at bedside
- Double-size bed
- Furnished with bureau, chair, and end table
- Granite/marble bathroom countertops and carpeting
- Hand-held flexible hose shower head
- Grab bars in bathroom and shower
- Phone and cable outlets
- Ample storage
A Caring Staff
At Kina’Ole Estate, our primary focus is the well-being of our residents. All members of the Kina’Ole Estate team are specially trained to be in-touch with each resident’s needs. Our expert staff is briefed on each resident’s health condition and family situation so proper care may be given. Every nurse, caregiver, administrator and activities coordinator is trained to serve residents with quality, warmth, comfort and dignity.
Security and Accessibility
Whether our residents rely on our staff as much or as little as needed, they enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing assistance is always available. Kina’Ole Estate offers 24-hour staffing with nursing services. And if you need emergency assistance, Kina’Ole Estate comes well prepared. Each suite and bathroom is equipped with a strategically placed emergency button that contacts our trained staff instantly at any hour of the day or night.
We welcome Charta Leong to our Ohana! Charta is a Motivational and Music Healing Instructor. She will be providing our Kupunas with one hour of Music and Motivational techniques every 1st and 3rd Thursdays of every month. Her class wiil include but is not limited to: singing w/ ukulele, story telling, history, geography, rhythm instruments and games.